We're back with Season 2 - yay! We start the new season with a bang as our first guest is none other than Emily Oster. 🎉
Besides being Aline's favorite person to follow, Emily is an economics professor at Brown University and a thought-leader on data-driven parenting. She has written several best-selling books on pregnancy and parenting, all centered around a specific goal: creating a world of more relaxed pregnant women and parents.
In this episode, we have a fun conversation with Emily about her latest book, The Family Firm (out today!). We learn about her fantastic 4 Fs framework, discuss salience of risk and how that impacts decision-making, learn what science communication often gets wrong, AND why Summersalt swimwear is underrated.
- The Family Firm (out today!)
- Emily's website, Twitter &, Instagram
- Emily's newsletter ParentData Research
- Previous books Expecting Better and Cribsheet
- Support the podcast by joining Habit Weekly Pro 🚀 and by giving us a review on Apple Podcast. Thanks!
The song used is Murgatroyd by David Pizzaro.